10 November 2008

Pictures for Jennie

I have been receiving several requests from the President of Jennie's Boss-atorium, Jennie herself, to post pictures of the inside of our house. I haven't felt comfortable posting pics yet because the house is still such a wreck and not fully furnished or decorated. However, tonight I decided to at least post a couple, since Jennie has been so faithful in reading and commenting on our blog. So, thanks Jennie! Enjoy!
P.S. I am also posting my favorite pics from my camera-practicing session on Friday, as I waited all afternoon at home for the dryer guy to show up! See more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristenandcarl

My three kids, hanging out in the backyard (and yes, those are the stairs I slipped down)
Scouty flashing his cute little grin

Miss Noel



Noel's beautiful brown eyes


This is the main bathroom of the house. You can't see the extra storage to the right. The window opens up to a storage room with our American fridge. Churro loves to sit at the window and meow to come in whenever someone is in the bathroom!




This is our desk area as it sits now, although we are going to be moving it within the next few weeks, probably to closer to where I am actually standing to take this. The doorway to the left leads into the rest of the house. The windows on the right look out the front of the house.







This is the main living room area. (Notice the drum set for Rock Band is still set up-- yes, he was playing it again tonight!)


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. If you do not respond to Jennie's Boss-O-Torium, then we will continue to harrass until you respond! :)

The house is so cute on the inside! I love that pedistal (sp?) sink in the bathroom. And those checkered wooden floors?! Man! That is so awesome!!!

I was really surprised at how nice and modern the bathroom was. I know sometimes in foreign countries they have weird bathrooms. I'm glad your's isn't like that! :)

And of course the best accessories of the house are the cutie doggies!! How cute are they??? That was an awesome pio of Scout smiling and Noelle looking into the camera! How cute!!!

Thanks for the pics! What about a pic of the kitchen? The infmaous kitchen.... :)