One last blog for today (this has been a busy blog day! Wow! You can tell I've missed updating it too!)
I made a Flickr photo page for us tonight so that you can look at it and see all the extra photos that I don't post on here. It would be pretty much impossible to post everything on the blog, so I'll post some on here and let you go to this new photo site for the rest!
It is www.flickr.com/photos/kristenandcarl
Right now, it has more of our castle photos. I spent forever uploading them tonight so please check them out! I'll be able to update that regularly now too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whew, I'm exhausted just reading all the new posts and catching up on the news....
You've got more on your blogspot than some colleges have on their entire website!
Exciting Blackhawk news...Yes, I'll be expecting a ride.
Jackson is doing GREEAAAT. He's floating now with just his nose above water, keeping an eye on me as I type.
Photos look great, too. Looks just like a Tennessee or Kentucky State Park - except, of course, for the German home sin the background. And the river. And the Castle. Not much of them here.
We played Trivia last night...and my team won! Thirty dollars (in WOoly Bully bucks) so we ate lunch free today. Couple questions:
1) Team nicknames of UC Santa Cruz
2) Add up al lthe numbers on a deck of cards, and what does it equal
3) Elvis Presley had the No. 1 selling two-sided single. What were the songs?
Okay, back to the NLCS game. Later Dude and 'ZonaDude
Love the pics!! I really like the pic of the statue fountain dude with his big beard. I adore fountains. When we come visit, you'll have to take us around to all the fountains you can find! :)
The castle looks even neater up close. And the Autobaun looks not too scary! I think I could even drive it. :)
Post a Comment