29 September 2008

Video of the house

Well, I tried to load some videos tonight of our house. We got the keys from the landlord today, so this evening we headed back over and made a bunch of videos of the inside of the house and the yard, etc. Unfortunately the inside-the-house videos are apparently too big to load on here or something! Boo!! So, tomorrow our loaner furniture is delivered and we'll be able to officially start living there. We will try again to make more video clips so you can all see what the house actually looks like inside. I apologize. Until then, enjoy these smaller videos of the yard that actually were able to load!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the videos with sound since I'm at work, but the dogs look so happy! They are havin' a blast running around the yard!

I love the little sitting area undernethe that covering in the back yard. And the house looks so cute from the outside with its white and black coloring. Too cute! Can't wait to see more videos and/or pics of the inside!

Picture us sitting with you under that little covering and sipping wine from your vineyard! :)

Anonymous said...

It was great to see the dogs running around. The house looks very quaint.

Jacob says hello!